Office 2013 Update Available

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Just a FYI that the official release of Office 2013 is now available for Surface RT. After you install the various OS updates, if you go to the desktop control panel, you should see it listed as an option. It will probably update itself on a schedule, but I just upgraded now. It is pretty much a lock step match for the x86/x64 Office 2013 RTM I already run and, yes, it does drop the word preview from the splash screen.

webwevers#WN

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Just a FYI that the official release of Office 2013 is now available for Surface RT. After you install the various OS updates, if you go to the desktop control panel, you should see it listed as an option. It will probably update itself on a schedule, but I just upgraded now. It is pretty much a lock step match for the x86/x64 Office 2013 RTM I already run and, yes, it does drop the word preview from the splash screen.

I tried to follow your instructions, but the update is not listed when I go to the desktop control pannel, not sure where it would be. Hopefully it will update itself.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I tried to follow your instructions, but the update is not listed when I go to the desktop control pannel, not sure where it would be. Hopefully it will update itself.

Charms Bar > Search > "Install optional updates"

Or Just bring up windows updates from the desktop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750