Amazon Prime Instant Video

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Just a FYI for anyone who may be interested. Amazon Prime Instant Video does work in the default start screen version of IE. The only nuisance is signing in to Amazon is a bit quirky since it doesn't immediately call up the sign in screen when you click the button at the top of the page. If you then click any option that requires sign in though, it will take you to the correct page....

dseiden

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I was thrilled to see this as well. I am still hoping that Amazon puts out an app for both their music and the video but being able to use it with the browser is great.

I had a problem at first playing the videos right out of the box but the first Surface updates fixed the issue.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I've heard that most of the videos are also available on Netflix. And amazon prime streaming is not that worth it. But the 2 day delivery is reliable.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I've heard that most of the videos are also available on Netflix. And amazon prime streaming is not that worth it. But the 2 day delivery is reliable.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Amazon Prime is worth it for the shipping alone. I have used it before they ever announced the instant video. While I agree Netflix is better content, Amazon is better value, along with the ability to rent new releases.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett