Heads Up: Free Additional 3GB Skydrive Storage

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads up in case some of you are like me and don't ever RTFM.

When you bought your Surface, you should have been given a small pamphlet the size of a CD jewel box. In that pamphlet, there is a code for 3GB additional storage on top of the 7GB you already have.

Just so you know :)

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
The booklet with the Microsoft logo! Open it, first page, you'll see coupons/codes. you did get it.

Here's what I have when I open to the first page. There was another booklet that looked just like this one, but I tossed it thinking it was just the same thing. I'll have to dig through the garbage.

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Here's what I have when I open to the first page. There was another booklet that looked just like this one, but I tossed it thinking it was just the same thing. I'll have to dig through the garbage.

turn to the next page. the code is right in the next page.

afikaris09

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
turn to the next page. the code is right in the next page.
I'm glad I kept my booklets, they should have told us that was in there! And I am sure people who threw it out or ordered online can just go to the nearest MicroStore and grab one. They were handing them out to anyone who asked.

Also, at first they(Grey shirts) told me no Xbox music pass unless you were there before 10am but I asked the actual salesmen(Blue shirts) when I was purchasing and she gave me one. So even if you go today, ask!

aimfire72

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Bah, same here = nothing extra in the bag! :(
Stood in line for 2 hours at Santa Clara, CA store and they weren't giving anything extra. They were being pretty strict/stingy with the Xbox music cards as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb