Hover Over Links

Dewg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Anyone notice that you can't click on hover-over links on Surface RT? There are a few websites that I use regularly that have hover-over links (menus that you hover over and sub-menus appear). When I press the hover over, the sub-menu appears, but the second I let go of the button, the sub-menu disappears.

I tested on my old iPad 1 and when you press the hover-over button, the sub-menu appears and stays there, so you can click on the options.

Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a solution or work-around? The desktop IE does the same thing, so not just Metro IE10.

Thanks!

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Anyone notice that you can't click on hover-over links on Surface RT? There are a few websites that I use regularly that have hover-over links (menus that you hover over and sub-menus appear). When I press the hover over, the sub-menu appears, but the second I let go of the button, the sub-menu disappears.

I tested on my old iPad 1 and when you press the hover-over button, the sub-menu appears and stays there, so you can click on the options.

Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a solution or work-around? The desktop IE does the same thing, so not just Metro IE10.

Thanks!

pulling out your touch cover and using your touch pad to hover over is one way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss