Sound Issue (sound too soft)

naplesbill

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I went into the speaker configuration, in desktop mode, and set the speakers as full range. It seems louder to me but it could be my imagination.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I went into the speaker configuration, in desktop mode, and set the speakers as full range. It seems louder to me but it could be my imagination.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Ditto. I did basically the same thing I have always done on my laptop in both Windows 7 and Windows 8 and it helped.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I just plugged in my beats for the first time... the speakers may be soft but DANG can it push some big sound to headphones! Thing gets louder than my laptop and sounds good too!

Digital Moe

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Extremely soft to the point where I am thinking this must be a software bug as there is no way people working on this could have thought that max volume being so low was acceptable.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Extremely soft to the point where I am thinking this must be a software bug as there is no way people working on this could have thought that max volume being so low was acceptable.

I had issues with certain file types playing sound too soft. I think it was mostly x264 videos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa