Aussie Surface Deliveries?

Desdemona

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys. A small question. So I am from Australia and I preordered my Surface quite a while back. The delivery date, as for most Australian preorders is supposed to be the 6th of november, a date which is approaching fast.
The MS store still shows my order to be "in process". The thing is that although I am a patient person, I am leaving for overseas on the 10th. I won't be back for two months. I cant take that, you know what I mean? That would be too cruel.
Any Australians out here who know something which maybe I don't? Whats your status like?
I need my Surface love, and I need it right now!
Lol
Cheers!

Rob_Sal

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Delivery of Surface in Australia? NEWS?

Yes, great question. I have found myself looking at my Surface status more than 10 times a day. Hoping for an update status message or a clue to when I might receive it. But unfortunately still no joy... :(

Any news, on the delivery of Surface in Australia would be much appreciated.
Cheers

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
A lot of Canadians got theirs delivered before ever receiving their shipping update to their order. So I wouldn't take it as a sure sign.

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I am also hoping they arrive before the 6th or on the 6th, I need to get mine to a friend in Australia who is coming to Thailand. If it arrives after that date I will have to wait till December 22 to get mine.

Desdemona

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I am also hoping they arrive before the 6th or on the 6th, I need to get mine to a friend in Australia who is coming to Thailand. If it arrives after that date I will have to wait till December 22 to get mine.
Well Boys!, I got it in the mail this morning! Standard Auspost!!!! I am like a kid right now:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05