Backup utility for Surface (similar to Time Machine)

pbankey

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone by chance knew of an existing utility for Surface tablets to do system backups? Specifically, I am looking for something that will back up settings, docs, and applications similar to Time Machine on OSX

I've already set up File History with my NAS device (I highly recommend you guys do this if you want to keep backups of files), but I want to be able to go a layer deeper and basically take a complete snapshot of my machine so I could essentially restore it fully intact if needed.

Any tips or advice for this? Thanks!

DougB541#CB

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone by chance knew of an existing utility for Surface tablets to do system backups? Specifically, I am looking for something that will back up settings, docs, and applications similar to Time Machine on OSX

I've already set up File History with my NAS device (I highly recommend you guys do this if you want to keep backups of files), but I want to be able to go a layer deeper and basically take a complete snapshot of my machine so I could essentially restore it fully intact if needed.

Any tips or advice for this? Thanks!

Windows has a built in backup called shadow copy. Its automatic and keeps past copies of your files that you can revert too.

Hope that helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett