Surface Rt Out Of Stock

Cornbean7077

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know when they will have any 32gb without the cover back in stock? I finally saved up enough money to buy one of these beauties, and they are out lol :p thanks in advance!

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Just keep checking the website. You don't have one of those Holiday popup Microsoft stores in your area?

Also, the 14 day return policy will be up Saturday for those who picked up their Surface on release day. So start checking CraigsList after that for some good deals.

jake.gu3

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, for me it said to expect a 3 week wait , but my surface is on track to get here tonight, less than 2 weeks from when I ordered. I would say if you don't have a store nearby, go ahead and order because they might get it to you sooner than you think

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
He might not have enough saved up yet for the touch cover, but probably wants to experience the tablet as soon as possible.
if you can't float the extra $100 for the cover you might want to reconsider your priorities. If you are simply set on getting one without the cover that's fine and all but you will have to wait.

Cornbean7077

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies! I plan on buying the surface by itself and then buying a red cover later. It looks a lot better than just a plain ol' black cover. Again, thanks for all the replies, I didn't know if I missed something somewhere about them being restocked or not. So now I play the waiting game :D

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
if you can't float the extra $100 for the cover you might want to reconsider your priorities. If you are simply set on getting one without the cover that's fine and all but you will have to wait.

Easy for us to say with disposal income. For some, the extra 100.00 may take some time to save up. For some a budget is a budget and the discipline to stick to it is commendable.

Either way, it's not our place to judge others financial situation and where they spend their money. And it turns out the OP just wanted a red cover anyway. Me? I want to give the type cover a go so I'm going to go try and find one today. I really like the touch cover, but if I can type fast on the touch cover, I should be even faster on the type cover.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Type cover i type just as fast as i do on a full size keyboard.

I just think it kinda falters as an actually cover.

Yeah, I don't think it makes a very good cover either, but better than nothing. I'm still searching for a case, or bag (sleeve, whatever) that I can put the surface in.

Cornbean7077

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I don't think it makes a very good cover either, but better than nothing. I'm still searching for a case, or bag (sleeve, whatever) that I can put the surface in.
They have some sleeves on the Microsoft website now when you click on Surface accessories I believe

Cornbean7077

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Can you get to Frisco easily? There's a holiday pop-up store in the Stonebriar mall:

I looked at that, but it's about 2 hours away from where I live :/ and I don't have a car, still in high school lol :p, and I don't want to make my parents drive me all that way, that's just rude. But thanks everyone for your suggestions! They have been great help! :D

kane4fire

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if the website stock levels are accurate or not, but I don't believe it is. People purchasing a Surface RT has been very slow compared to competitors, and instead of pretending they are out of stock, they should be pumping out as many as they can while there is still some initial demand.

Cornbean7077

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if the website stock levels are accurate or not, but I don't believe it is. People purchasing a Surface RT has been very slow compared to competitors, and instead of pretending they are out of stock, they should be pumping out as many as they can while there is still some initial demand.

That's what I was wondering. You would think with Microsoft's big hype on the Surface, they would have plenty to go around, but i guess not :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750