Game Perfomance: Anyone seeing this too?

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
When I have my touch cover attached and use the keyboard to control games they play flawlessly. If I then fold the touch cover back and use the onscreen touch controls I then get some lag. Is anyone else seeing this? Can someone try this on their Surface?

The two games that I really see this in are Hydro Thunder and Jetpack Joyride. I can crank up the resolution to the highest on Hydro Thunder and as long as I am using the keyboard controls things are great. With Jetpack Joyride I see some minor frame rate slowdown when touching the screen but when I use the keyboard everything is smooth.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
get the jetpack joyride update....major performance fixes. Don't know about hydrothunder as I'm not paying for that.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I think I may see a difference, im not sure if it is a significant difference only because when you use the keyboard, its like your going from 0-100 instantly, but when you physically have to like the device and slide your fingers your going 0-80 over a course of a couple milliseconds and it could just be those milliseconds that we perceive to be game lag

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss