Just got a stylus from Maplin. Anyway cannot see how to get the Surface to recognise that I am writing. At the moment what happens is the keyboard pops up :(

The stylus is just acting like a pointer.

Trying to do something like this; Note taking abilities of the Surface RT? - Page 2

Really it is for meetings and I don't want to have my head down on a keyboard when in meetings.

Tried Word, Evernote, One Note.
    11-05-2012 03:08 PM
    Just got a stylus from Maplin. Anyway cannot see how to get the Surface to recognise that I am writing. At the moment what happens is the keyboard pops up :(

The stylus is just acting like a pointer.

Trying to do something like this; Note taking abilities of the Surface RT? - Page 2

Really it is for meetings and I don't want to have my head down on a keyboard when in meetings.

Tried Word, Evernote, One Note.
    The bottom right hand side of the virtual keyboard has a button to change to the handwriting. Unless you mean handwriting like you would a piece of paper..
    11-05-2012 03:31 PM
    The bottom right hand side of the virtual keyboard has a button to change to the handwriting. Unless you mean handwriting like you would a piece of paper..
    Actually, go in to Desktop OneNote, choose a pen from the draw ribbon bar and handwrite something on the page. Then click Draw again and the Convert to Text button and it will convert it to text.
    11-05-2012 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD