MS Store order status question

brasco_uk

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi, simple question, can someone tell me what their Order Status says on the store once they've had their Surface delivered? I had issues recieving the reciept email so I'm worried I've missed the shipping.

Mine reads "Order Complete" which concerns me that I've missed it somehow, or is that normal and soon to change to "Shipping"?

cheers
brasc

John949

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi, simple question, can someone tell me what their Order Status says on the store once they've had their Surface delivered? I had issues recieving the reciept email so I'm worried I've missed the shipping.

Mine reads "Order Complete" which concerns me that I've missed it somehow, or is that normal and soon to change to "Shipping"?

cheers
brasc
Mine says "Complete". I got my Surface RT over a week ago. I did not get an email warning me that it had shipped until after I received it. The order status changed only after I had received it.

brasco_uk

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine says "Complete". I got my Surface RT over a week ago. I did not get an email warning me that it had shipped until after I received it. The order status changed only after I had received it.

Thanks John, I'm not sure if that's good or bad news for me, hopefully it's already shipped and will arrive at somepoint next week..

MikeyT2424

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
My status says "order complete" now and I am certain I didn't miss the parcel yesterday. How long did it take yours to arrive after the status changed? Did you even get a tracking number?

Mike.

Exudes

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I did not get any parcel information or notification. My phone number which i included in the order on MS Store was not included in the shipping information. I received the Surface, and was told by UPS that they had to look up my phone number, and tried to reach me. They tried to deliver the Surface three times. Until a person at UPS looked me up in the phone book :)

My tip would be to call UPS and talk to them.

My order status turned into status complete three days before i recieved my Surface

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon