Microsoft extended return/exchange window

cubanaso

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
For the holidays MSFT has extended the return/exchange window for items purchased between November 1 and December 31st to January 31st 2013. This is good news if your interested in upgrading your surface rt to the pro. With these rumors of MSFT releasing the surface pro in December for a lower price than expected I might consider upgrading mine. You can check out the return policy on the Microsoft online store policy.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

cubanaso

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
It applies to both. It only mentions that if you purchased the item online it needs to be returned online, and if you purchased the item in store you need to return it in store.

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Ouch! I pre ordered mine. I did exchange it on November 2nd due to an issue with it. I wonder if that means that I now fall within that date? Depending on this rumored price I would be very interested in returning this one and upgrading to the pro!

cubanaso

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Ouch! I pre ordered mine. I did exchange it on November 2nd due to an issue with it. I wonder if that means that I now fall within that date? Depending on this rumored price I would be very interested in returning this one and upgrading to the pro!
I preordered too but had to exchange mine on 11/2. the store had me return the device then purchase a new one. Annoying at the time but payed off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb