New Games For Surface

shn'g

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Thought I would make a collection of newly released Games as they come out. If I miss any that you would like added post it. I will add pricing and links. I am in Canada so I'm not sure but sorry if pricing is different for other Countries.

NOVEMBER
Sprinkle $1.99 (Trial Available)
Gravity Guy $3.99 (Xbox Game - Trial Available)
Great Big War Game $2.99
IloMilo Plus $6.99 (Xbox Game - Trial Available)
Microsoft Minesweeper Free (Xbox Game)
Shark Dash $1.99 (Xbox Game - Trial Available)
Robotek Free
Angry Birds Star Wars $4.99 (Xbox Game - Trial Available)
Riptide GP $4.99
Turn n Run $4.99 (Trial Available)
My Country Free
Hydro Thunder Hurricane $9.99 (Xbox Game - Trial Available)
Radiant Defence Free
Reckless Racing Ultimate $9.99 (Xbox Game - Trial Available)
Adera Free (Xbox Game)
Doodle God $4.99
Jetpack Joyride Free (Xbox Game)
Pinball FX2 Free (Xbox Game)
Ant Raid $3.50
Monster Island $3.99 (Xbox Game - Trial Available)
Taptiles Free (Xbox Game)
Armed Free

DECEMBER
iStunt 2 $3.99 (Xbox Game - Trial Available)
Chimpact $3.99 (Trial Available)
The Gunstringer $1.50 (Xbox Game - Trial Available)

Last edited:

shn'g

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I like the reviews vdek keep them coming!.. I was really excited to see ilomilo and the price is decent. Only problem is I have it for Xbox so I don't want to buy it again!... there has been some great games come out lately, and I don't think its going to stop going into December. I really am enjoying taptiles, and a game that surprised me was monster island. I thought it was just going to be another angry birds but its different enough and I've been having a lot of fun with it!

vdek

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I like the reviews vdek keep them coming!.. I was really excited to see ilomilo and the price is decent. Only problem is I have it for Xbox so I don't want to buy it again!... there has been some great games come out lately, and I don't think its going to stop going into December. I really am enjoying taptiles, and a game that surprised me was monster island. I thought it was just going to be another angry birds but its different enough and I've been having a lot of fun with it!

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it, I'm trying to improve the quality of my videos and narrations as I go along as well.

Monster Island is a definite surprise for me too, I saw it was released and started to play with the intention of going In 2 levels to get a feel for the game. Before I knew it I was 60 levels in already! I'm not too happy over their monetization model however, $3.99 for the game alone is pricey, but then you have the coin system in game as well. Granted it's not necessary to fully enjoy the game, just to cheat ahead.

shn'g

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot! I appreciate it, I'm trying to improve the quality of my videos and narrations as I go along as well.

Monster Island is a definite surprise for me too, I saw it was released and started to play with the intention of going In 2 levels to get a feel for the game. Before I knew it I was 60 levels in already! I'm not too happy over their monetization model however, $3.99 for the game alone is pricey, but then you have the coin system in game as well. Granted it's not necessary to fully enjoy the game, just to cheat ahead.

Yeah but that's to be expected that over time the videos will get better, but they are good!.. I did the exact same thing with Monster Island, I was playing it for an hour before I knew it! Yeah the prices are a little annoying, if you buy the game you should be able to skip levels.

There are a few good games out that I have posted. iStunt 2 is a really cool game and so much fun to play but its like gravity guy and Jetpack Joyride where its stutters a lot after a little bit of gameplay, which for me makes me sick so I kind of am staying away from these games until whatever bug in RT or in the games is fixed and then they will be amazing games to have!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo