Backpack for Surface/Laptop

goodsit2

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have thoughts on a quality backpack that can support a 15.6" laptop and Surface RT? Most of the time it would be one or the other, but I assume that when I travel I might want to take both. I'm looking for something below 70. Thoughts? Links?

Also, if you refer to your own, please indicate how long you have had it for.

Thanks!

TimeHunter

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I have been using a Wenger (SwissGear) Maxxum for 7 years. I've managed to break a few insignificant things on it (one of the shoulder strap pull tab ends, the chest strap fastener, and some of the branding badges), but nothing to worry about. Overall it is a tank, and it sure can tote a load. I carry all my electronics in it, and trust me, its a ton! When I travel, it weighs more than my suitcase. Good thing they don't weigh carry ons or I'd be paying an overweight fee. It can, and does, handle it all, is very comfortable to wear, even in AZ summer weather, and is reasonably priced.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
The Wenger backpacks are nice and hold up nicely. I had one for a short time until my son staked claim to it.
So now I am using a Kata Rucksack that has a large section for general storage, padded compartments for my camera gear and a padded area for a small laptop or the Surface.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99