Returning My Surface

Status
Not open for further replies.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The big difference is 4 years from now the Surface will be on mainstream support. The same thing cannot be said of the iFad, and the iFad 1 has already been put out to pasture with no OS updates AFTER TWO YEARS.

If you want to see how Microsoft can take a good product and make it perfect just go look at the Zune and Xbox. With Zune they put in features ahead of its time (wireless syncing anyone?) and made a near perfect desktop music companion. With the Xbox they have basically given us a new console twice now with the major UI overhauls...for SEVEN YEARS. This prior history tells me that the Surface is only going to go from good to GREAT.

Stig

Jan 24, 2004
Visit site
I don't recall my ipad2 zooming in on text automatically...i rarely use it, but will to check out this feature. I recall having to manually zoom in on all web pages; maybe I just don't understand what you are talking about 
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
On the iPad you double tap on a section and it zooms on it.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
The big difference is 4 years from now the Surface will be on mainstream support. The same thing cannot be said of the iFad, and the iFad 1 has already been put out to pasture with no OS updates AFTER TWO YEARS.

If you want to see how Microsoft can take a good product and make it perfect just go look at the Zune and Xbox. With Zune they put in features ahead of its time (wireless syncing anyone?) and made a near perfect desktop music companion. With the Xbox they have basically given us a new console twice now with the major UI overhauls...for SEVEN YEARS. This prior history tells me that the Surface is only going to go from good to GREAT.

Sorry, but that's just flat out fanboyism.

Surface has long way to go and just because they have time and this is their first try, doesn't mean it will be any good. I naturally hope it will be at some point.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
stating facts is fanboyism? typical troll response when lacking any meaningful retort. GTFO.

It is a good device, it got skads better after the November update, and I'm guessing when I go home and apply the Dec updates it will be even better. I hear lots of trolls deride it, but they never specify what it is that is bad about it other than the old cliche "it's not an iPad"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium