Microsoft Office RT Full Version Update Available via Windows Update

newfiend

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
If you have a Microsoft Surface the update for Office RT is now available on Windows Update that makes it a full version now instead of a preview. Check Windows Update on your Surface RT to get the update.
Enjoy!
newfiend~

newfiend

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow.. if that's so please forgive my post.. I have been updating this thing frequently since I purchased it and I never got prompted for the update for office till today..weird.
newfiend~

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow.. if that's so please forgive my post.. I have been updating this thing frequently since I purchased it and I never got prompted for the update for office till today..weird.
newfiend~

Hey, if it wasn't for your post, I wouldn't have gone looking for it. Took me a bit, but I finally found it. I ran the "Check for Updates" and it didn't prompt me either. I for one thank you.

Gken

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
yup, I actually made a post back in the beginning, it doesn't always prompt you on the office update. I personally had to go into desktop mode and check for updates and there it was. But I'm glad you found it.

newfiend

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Well glad it helped someone...lol I thought it was strange it didn't prompt me to update sooner though as I frequently check for updates. Anyway sorry for the inaccurate post there..take care guys.
newfiend
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac