Surface Pro owners in the Philippines?

uzeroni

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if there are any Pro owners in the Philippines, I wanna ask, how's your experience so far? Are there any locally available screen protectors and folio cases?
I own one (got it the moment villman got stock xD) and I haven't gotten any accessories for it (I want a blue touch cover) and are any of your screens and backs scratched up?

marstrodz

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
yes, I got my Surface pro about a month ago straight from the U.S. thru my brother in law who is with the US Navy...i love it and its what I had dreamed about...primarily a laptop and secondarily a tablet...its scratch resistant, super clear, super fast, super handy...since am not really a techy person am just learning the ins/outs of W8. Mine got a super responsive type cover...I have not had any need of an accessory for it...maybe ms Philippines would know.

I too am wondering how many Surface Pro owners are there in the Philippines...getting connected with other owners would be cool

marstrodz

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Calling Surface Pro owners...post your comments or experience so we we can inter-act...maybe we can have a get together someday...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss