Telltale game The walking dead

finn98

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I was kinda bored so i searched the Windows Store for some nice games. And i must say it still lacks a lot of good games.
Then i heard one of my friends saying he soon gets an new epsiode for The walking dead game (by telltale) on his iPad. He showed me te game and i really loved it! It was a point click kind of adventure game with nice graphs and a good story.:smile:
Its a shame that there are still not these kind of games for our Surface RT tablets. So i am trying to convince Telltale to bring the game to the Windows Store (RT version ofcourse).

The best way i think is to ask them if they have plans to do this. If more people are interested, try to post in this topic below on their forum. The more people the more likely it gets telltale attention. it may only take 2-3 minutes. :wink:

Release on Windows Store for tablets? - Telltale Games Forums

I hope this whole thing is readable since english is not my native language ;)

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Now would be the time to get on board. Microsoft seems to be making a real effort to get more developers on board. Dropping the update fees for XBLA is one of the latest ways.

finn98

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Added my support to the thread.

Saw that you did Great!

Comon folks even if you don't like the game the Surface RT (also the pro versions ofcourse) needs more quality games like this. Just leave a message on their forum Release on Windows Store for tablets? - Telltale Games Forums in this topic takes only a few seconds ;)
The publishers and studios need to know that there is a market wide open atm.

I see two more reacted at the telltale walking dead forum keep it going :)

Last edited:

delanootje

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I support this too love the walking dead tv show and heard good things, story wise, about this game. Also added support to the tread. Comon more people needed at that telltale topic over there.

Last edited:

johnierw

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I will throw my support in also, but as I found out when I had my BB Playbook the manufacturer seldom reads these threads! But its worth a shot!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre