Does anyone know where I can find a sturdy, well-fitting case for the Microsoft Surface RT?
    07-29-2013 02:14 PM
    The Nixon Surface case is the best in my opinion. I can place my RT or Pro with the accessories such as the pen, mouse battery, ac adapter. Its a little tight with the adapter but it all fits.
    07-29-2013 02:18 PM
    Oh, that is quite fan-say. I'm more interested in a foldable case than a sleeve, I think.
    07-29-2013 04:51 PM
    this was just reviewed here on WPCentral a few days ago:
    Review: Elsse Folio Case for Surface RT and Pro | Windows Phone Central
    looks interesting. Can be used with the touch or type cover as well turns out. I have not tried this myself yet because I own a sleeve as well (Brenthaven).
    07-29-2013 05:48 PM
    Some bloody way I managed to scratch the back of my Surface. I thought about getting a case, then I thought about getting a decal. Decided to get neither since I like the feel of the vaporMG in my hand. If more scratches appear then I'll probably get a decal.
    07-29-2013 05:56 PM
    Some bloody way I managed to scratch the back of my Surface. I thought about getting a case, then I thought about getting a decal. Decided to get neither since I like the feel of the vaporMG in my hand. If more scratches appear then I'll probably get a decal.
    my skin. Not much of a protection, more a statement........E.g. there is no protection at the corners at all.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/sur...ml#post1900155
    07-29-2013 06:10 PM
    Every case I find has crap corner protection, which is the part of my Surface that'll get the most banged up. Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I went with a foldable leather case, but due to a lack of support on the bottom (in order to leave room for the type cover/keyboard) it doesn't fit that great. Whenever my Surface is standing, it sort of sinks towards the bottom of the case. Ah well. I was hoping someone would've created a great silicone case with kickstand by now.
    08-15-2013 02:07 AM