Playing video files on RT

pedalman56

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to ask a question regarding the use of the Surface RT to play video files.
I am a criminal defense lawyer. I use Windows Outlook with a simple case management program and I have a Lumia 822 with my court calendar set to synch with my Outlook.
I want to use the Surface RT when I visit client's who are in jail. Normally I take a laptop with a jump drive containing all of the "discovery" (police reports, witness statements, photos, etc.) and a handful of cds or dvds with audio files and video files of witness interviews to the jail so that my client can see the materials and watch/listen to the audio files and video interviews. If I copy the dvd video interviews to a jump/thumb drive will they play without any problems on the RT? I am trying to lighten my load and also expect to use the RT in court for hearings.
Thanks for any info or advice, particularly from anyone who may be using the RT for legal work.

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it should work fine. The built in video player is not the best, but the app PressPlay Video is really good! :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro