On my 3rd Surface RT

Onager1286

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone else has had this many issues with their Surfaces. My first one froze when doing a reset, the second one had a faulty kickstand hinge, and now this one's volume down button doesn't work after only a month or so. I know it's a first generation product, but the defects seem pretty excessive, don't they?

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone else has had this many issues with their Surfaces. My first one froze when doing a reset, the second one had a faulty kickstand hinge, and now this one's volume down button doesn't work after only a month or so. I know it's a first generation product, but the defects seem pretty excessive, don't they?
I am on my third one as well. First one had a blurry spot (5x5 pixels) in the middle of the screen (I think it was a light leak, probably due to delamination). The replacement I got back actually had a dead pixel. Instead of waiting with reporting and shipping of replacement (about a week in the US) I walked into the closest store and the changed it on the spot, no questions asked. I bought first one in Nov12, the trouble above happened in March13. Since then the third one is perfect though. Hope your next one will be perfect as well. Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel