Price whiners your gig is up! EBAY CRAZY DEAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
if it/sholda/woulda/coulda

Always has to be a Surface complainer/excuser
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Last edited:

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Well upside is this will crash the price for private parties who do ship international
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

iririr

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys....I didn't make in time for the 32GB....but bought the 64GB...which is awesome.... i guess wondering out of crackberry every once in a while does have its benefits....thanks again

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
time to sell through the 64s now, so all the whiners saying it isn't a type cover can get this and the type cover at $79 per the links I posted.

This is a no price excuses zone! Whiners and excusers will be shamed off the thread!

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
yup!

And that is why I ordered a 64GB a few minutes ago. I lost out on the HP Touchpad fire sale by a day, like hell I am going to miss out on this one :)

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys....I didn't make in time for the 32GB....but bought the 64GB...which is awesome.... i guess wondering out of crackberry every once in a while does have its benefits....thanks again

Z10 user here!! This is too good to be true tough amazing tablet at an amazing price

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
soo eerily reminiscent of my HP Touchpad fire sale before they announced the platform was dead. Hopefully we won't hear about how the surface RT is dead shortly after this!

This really puts a hold on my nokia tablet aspirations now :)

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
soo eerily reminiscent of my HP Touchpad fire sale before they announced the platform was dead. Hopefully we won't hear about how the surface RT is dead shortly after this!

This really puts a hold on my nokia tablet aspirations now :)

Scares me too! I have to wonder if RT will eventually be dropped, and all tablets will run full Windows 8.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Love seeing all these Surface RTs being sold. I love my RT and now more people will get to use them and see what a fantastic tablet it is. As long as you know its not a full PC and treat it like you would a apple or android tablet everyone hopefully will be pleased. I have been saying forever the biggest issue with the RT was its price.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Stop the FUD

It's up to you to see it that way. It is similar to the HP Touchpad scenario. Microsoft already has a tablet running Windows 8. Obviously the RT didn't sell nearly as well as expected. What's the downside to going only Pro?

Sent from my Nexus 4

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
It's up to you to see it that way. It is similar to the HP Touchpad scenario. Microsoft already has a tablet running Windows 8. Obviously the RT didn't sell nearly as well as expected. What's the downside to going only Pro?

Sent from my Nexus 4

It's more expensive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss