Best Accessories for Surface RT

RStock521

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
So I ordered a 64GB RT through the crazy ebay sale on refurbs, what I'm wondering is what do you guys think are the best accessories for the tablet? Obviously everyone is going to say the touch/type covers, but what else? What's the best SD card reader, mice, keyboards, etc. I ordered a Micro HDMI to HDMI cord already, but want to see what you guys have to suggest. Thanks!

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I use my Surface RT for research projects, writing papers and giving presentations. Many are just fine with the touch or type cover. I needed more to do my job efficiently and got the accessories below. I have the type cover because I could not get used to the touch cover. In addition I have the MS Wedge Mouse as Martin wrote. This is a must if I have to work in larger Excel spreadsheets. I also got a

Common Access Card reader for accessing my government exchange email.
Amazon.com : New - Portable ID1 Contact smart Card Reader - SCR3500 : Computer Memory Card Readers : Computers & Accessories
cac reaader 2'.JPGcac reader1.JPG

BlueTooth presenter for PowerPoint presentations
Amazon.com : Kensington Presentair Bluetooth Presentation Remote with Red Laser and Stylus (K39524US) : Electronics
kensington bt presenter.JPG

MicroHDMI to VGA adapter for PowerPoint presentations
Micro HDMI Input to VGA Output PC Monitor Projector Adapter Cable Converter | eBay
microHDMI.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo