Cheap and Decent Wireless Mouse

doc109

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I ran across the following deal for a Logitech T400 Wireless Mouse yesterday:
Logitech T400 Zone Touch Wireless Mouse (Black, Prism or Red Velvet) $15 - Amazon Deals, Coupons and Promos

I picked one up at Best Buy and my initial impressions are favorable. It works nicely for scrolling on the Win 8 homescreen and is certainly easier to use than the trackpad mouse on the Type Cover. Seems worth the $14.99 I paid for it. It's a pretty decent discount and I think it makes the Pro a bit easier to use. Loving the Pro so far and the mouse takes care of the biggest negative I've had so far (mediocre mousing capabilities on the Type Cover).

The receiver occupies the USB port while in use, so that may be a deal-breaker for some. Not a big deal for me, though.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
That is a good price. Might be a good fill in until there is a deal like that for the Microsoft Sculpt mouse with Bluetooth.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
That is a good price. Might be a good fill in until there is a deal like that for the Microsoft Sculpt mouse with Bluetooth.

BTW, some OfficeMax locations have the Bluetooth Sculpt keyboard on clearance for around that price as well, but that is not on their web page and is hit or miss by individual store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12