Adjusting size of Onscreen Keyboard?

jvasist

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
A key reason I purchased the pro over the RT was the stylus pen and it's palm cancelling technology.
I also wanted a device smart enough to convert my messy writing into text.

The onscreen keyboard (in Stylus mode) is perfect for this however I am having an issue with it.

Is there anyway to adjust the size of these onscreen keyboards OR is there a similar stylus keyboard I can download that has the adjustable size?

the stupidly thick however, limited 2x lines available for text is an inefficient size for my fast paced note taking. I need something that has more lines/a bigger size for my notes.

Can anybody help teach me how to adjust the size of this default stylus keyboard or where I could download another that can be an adjustable size which is as good/better at converting my handwriting to text?:eck: It is so frustrating I spent the money for this and can't really make sensible use of it.

Thanks!

Jacqui

Storl

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
A key reason I purchased the pro over the RT was the stylus pen and it's palm cancelling technology.
I also wanted a device smart enough to convert my messy writing into text.

The onscreen keyboard (in Stylus mode) is perfect for this however I am having an issue with it.

Is there anyway to adjust the size of these onscreen keyboards OR is there a similar stylus keyboard I can download that has the adjustable size?

the stupidly thick however, limited 2x lines available for text is an inefficient size for my fast paced note taking. I need something that has more lines/a bigger size for my notes.

Can anybody help teach me how to adjust the size of this default stylus keyboard or where I could download another that can be an adjustable size which is as good/better at converting my handwriting to text?:eck: It is so frustrating I spent the money for this and can't really make sensible use of it.

Thanks!

Jacqui

Using the keyboard for note taking isn't exactly efficent :)

For notes, well.. if you aren't cheap you can get Office 2013 ($110) or Office 365(subscription) and use One Note to take your notes, it's a powerful note taking app with OCR, you should at least try it out as your current means to convert to readable text is not exactly efficent :) Also on a plus side OneNote syncs with a microsoft account and SkyDrive, so you can view notes on several devices that have a one note app, might be useful to you, not sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans