Help me get my hands on a magenta Touch cover!

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

My girlfriend is going to buy a Surface in the coming month (price drops, yay!), so I'd like to surprise her by giving her a magenta Touch Cover, because she REALLY loves the colour pink (like every girl, right?). However, the magenta covers aren't available in the Netherlands and there's no telling when they will become available either.
So, I've been browsing eBay, but the prices (especially the shipping and taxes) are too damn high over there. You often have to pay 80 dollars for the cover itself, 25 dollars shipping costs, and 25 dollars import costs, bringing the total to about 130 dollars.
There's got to be a cheaper way, right?
So I thought: maybe, if eBay-shipping is as expensive as I suspect it to be, I can pay someone in the USA 80 dollars to buy a magenta Touch Cover with and have it sent my way. I'd be forever in your debt! Or maybe someone from the USA is visiting Germany/Belgium/the Netherlands soon and doesn't mind taking a Touch Cover with him in his baggage? :)

Every other tip is helpful! Thanks in advance!

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
they just announced surface 2. might wanna wait for that and buy the touch cover power cover with built in battery life.

isaatje93

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I'm more or less in the exact same situation. I'm considering buying the Surface RT and a magenta touch cover would be really nice (yep, it's true..girls like pink ;)). Unfortunately only black, white and blue in The Netherlands :'(. Any help or suggestions are welcome!

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately I'm more or less in the exact same situation. I'm considering buying the Surface RT and a magenta touch cover would be really nice (yep, it's true..girls like pink ;)). Unfortunately only black, white and blue in The Netherlands :'(. Any help or suggestions are welcome!

I checked to see if the shipping costs would stay the same if you buy two, but unfortunately, it doubles :( So we can't buy two and split the shipping costs...
But keep me posted if you have more luck in your quest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro