Pre-order from Best Buy with student 10% discount?

Dexter505

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking about purchasing the surface pro but I don't think I can get the student discount with them. I prefer Best Buy because of the 0% 18 month financing. Is it possible to get the student discount with Best Buy?

I think Microsoft could have sweeten the deal for Pre Orders. Some kind of incentive.

nuprotocol

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking about purchasing the surface pro but I don't think I can get the student discount with them. I prefer Best Buy because of the 0% 18 month financing. Is it possible to get the student discount with Best Buy?

I think Microsoft could have sweeten the deal for Pre Orders. Some kind of incentive.

Sounds like a great question for best buy. Give them a call.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
stop giving your money to BB. Rather pay MS directly. They have their own credit, I think.
LEts use BB as a showroom. That company needs to go down.

Daylife

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
stop giving your money to BB. Rather pay MS directly. They have their own credit, I think.
LEts use BB as a showroom. That company needs to go down.

I wouldnt say it needs to go down, it needs better people working there. Unless Microsoft opens stores in every city in the US then ok, but Microsoft has little kiosk now in every Bestbuy, so they need to stay there lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss