12-11-2013 10:38 AM
28 12
tools
    Probably an Adonit-style - you get to be more precise that way - well, as precise as you can be on tablets lacking active digitizers.
    Oh ok, but does it easily break? And what's the difference between the normal and pro one?
    12-11-2013 04:47 AM
    Oh ok, but does it easily break? And what's the difference between the normal and pro one?
    Don't really know. You should pose this question to someone who uses them. I don't use any stylus on any of my tablets.
    12-11-2013 07:42 AM
    You definitely want the Adonit Jot instead of the cheapo rubber-tipped stylus. Those rubber tipped ones work great on the iPad but not on the Surface.

I ended up buying a purple Adonit Jot (to match the purple Type Cover 2). As for whether or not it easily breaks, that depends upon how you treat it. It isn't any more prone to breakage than any other stylus provided that you screw on the protective cap when it is not in use. That's a little more care needed than simply tossing a cheapo stylus in the bag, but in my opinion the difference in the quality of inking is well worth it.

The difference between the Jot and Jot Pro is that the Pro includes a rubber wrapper grip when you hold it, a "dampening mechanism" for the tip that "gives" as you press down (like a shock absorber), and it cost $15 more than the Jot.

I'd recommend getting the Jot ($15 at walmart.com) and trying it out... if you really like it and want to go the extra for the Pro, then give the Jot away as a gift... it comes in a nice-looking package that is easy to reseal.
    thatdennis likes this.
    12-11-2013 10:38 AM
28 12