Buy Back Program for Original Surface Pro

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
Yes it is for the lazy for sure. Surface is going for a lot more on ebay. However if your lazy and still prefer to trade-in. Best Buy is running a promo of $200 minimum for a Surface trade in.

Online Trade In: Cell Phone Trade In, Computer Trade In - Best Buy
Not only for the lazy. It is also for those whose time is worth something and for those who simply want to avoid the hassle of buyers looking to scam sellers.

I paid $199 for a 32GB Surface RT w/TouchCover. Best Buy is offering $150 trade-on on the Surface RT alone. That's not bad. It's got me thinking about it... just thinking at this point, but that's where it starts. :confused:

nuprotocol

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Not only for the lazy. It is also for those whose time is worth something and for those who simply want to avoid the hassle of buyers looking to scam sellers.

I paid $199 for a 32GB Surface RT w/TouchCover. Best Buy is offering $150 trade-on on the Surface RT alone. That's not bad. It's got me thinking about it... just thinking at this point, but that's where it starts. :confused:

we say lazy bc you could get $350 for the surfaceRT on ebay. make sure to use paypal for seller protection.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
If you are going to sell your SP, do it quick! I sold mine last week for $700, at that was with 2 touch covers, USB 3.0 dock, and other accessories. As we get closer to launch that will only go down.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
If someone offered to sell me a surface pro 64gb for $500 I'd buy it. This trade in offer is such a rip off.

smoheath

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If you are going to sell your SP, do it quick! I sold mine last week for $700, at that was with 2 touch covers, USB 3.0 dock, and other accessories. As we get closer to launch that will only go down.

It wwould be nice if I could get this much for mine. We'll see...

StuBeck

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Its not a rip off, its an easy way to sell it without having to do anything, just like trading in games to Gamestop isn't a rip off, you know what you're getting when you agree to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss