Hey!! I am getting mine surface 2 today!! (October 18)

Benzing

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Just recieved a message from the post office this morning that my surface 2 will arrive this
afternoon and ready for pickup !! :))
Pre ordered october 9 in a local mall over here in Norway

Now I am really looking forwad to the weekend!! :)

Last edited:

PtiViperB1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Awesome!!! Mine still shows in Process.

How come some people are getting the SF2 already? Not jealous :D just curious...well yes I'm jealous :d

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Awesome!!! Mine still shows in Process.

How come some people are getting the SF2 already? Not jealous :D just curious...well yes I'm jealous :d

Apparently, some UK store accidentally managed to let it go on-sale early, and some insightful WPC users decided to take advantage. xD

Christian Kallevig

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Good! The few days we still have to wait is nothing in the scheme of things. We shall have them soon enough.

And then of course it won't be long before Surface 3 comes along, and will probably start this whole thing over.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Good! The few days we still have to wait is nothing in the scheme of things. We shall have them soon enough.

And then of course it won't be long before Surface 3 comes along, and will probably start this whole thing over.

Yup, survived a month, I can hold out for a few more days. Of course, my excitement has been growing exponentially since the announcement, so it is getting a little hard to contain, especially after the Panos Panay event (what great fun that was!).

I'll survive, but Tuesday is going to be a lllloooooooonnnggggg school day, that's for sure, especially since Tuesday is my least favorite class rotation. But I'll have something to look forward to. I just have to schedule in how I won't be getting any sleep that night, I'll be too busy drooling over my shiny new Surface! XD

I finally understand why the iPhone fans get so pumped, a new product really can be pretty gosh darn exciting!

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I finally understand why the iPhone fans get so pumped, a new product really can be pretty gosh darn exciting!

same here. its great to be on the supposedly dark side which has become soft in the past few years, thanks to google and apples domination.

Lilleverden

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just recieved a message from the post office this morning that my surface 2 will arrive this
afternoon and ready for pickup !! :))
Pre ordered october 9 in a local mall over here in Norway

Now I am really looking forwad to the weekend!! :)

elkj?p eller expert?

To bad NO touch covers are available for purchase in Norway yet.

inffy

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Lucky You...i am Still thinking if I should buy it.

Although my ole iPad2 would need replacing so Surface 2 RT would be good choice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05