Windows 8.1 RT pulled from Store

mms-pc

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I guess I'm pretty lucky, I downloaded and installed RT 8.1 update the day it released, and it works pretty well so far, I don't see any problem.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Dumb that down for me will ya?

I believe he means that Microsoft has switched to a cycle of yearly upgrades, and Windows 8.1 is their first attempt at it, so there are just a few bugs this round since they're new to the yearly update game.

infinidim

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I believe he means that Microsoft has switched to a cycle of yearly upgrades, and Windows 8.1 is their first attempt at it, so there are just a few bugs this round since they're new to the yearly update game.

Completely agree with you. This is a major process change for Microsoft and I would expect the odd issue. Apple had a similar issue when they changed their processes and still have the odd one with the operating systems that they release.

Michael Alan Goff

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Dumb that down for me will ya?

What coip said.

Apparently, next year we're supposedly getting more minor upgrades as they move their yearly schedule to spring, though. So don't expect anything too bug in 2014 for Windows 8.x

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99