ROFL I cant believe I profitted from my manufcRefurb RT.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Remember two months ago when they sold all of those 199 RT's? I had to sell mine this week so I can get Surface 2. I thought best buy was the best option but they'll only give me 200.
I sold it on ebay and hungry vultures raised it up to 300 with shipping. Some are going for 380 which is insane because that's the retail price on Microsoft's site.
Sell yours on ebay right now!

ebaysurface.png

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Remember two months ago when they sold all of those 199 RT's? I had to sell mine this week so I can get Surface 2. I thought best buy was the best option but they'll only give me 200.
I sold it on ebay and hungry vultures raised it up to 300 with shipping. Some are going for 380 which is insane because that's the retail price on Microsoft's site.
Sell yours on ebay right now!

View attachment 47440

Its the route I'm going. I think I want the Surface 2 Pro. I have the 64 gig RT on that fire sale too. Nothing wrong with it. I just want to step up. Props on your sale. Its a good value for the new owner regardless.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Its the route I'm going. I think I want the Surface 2 Pro. I have the 64 gig RT on that fire sale too. Nothing wrong with it. I just want to step up. Props on your sale. Its a good value for the new owner regardless.
It still is. It's worth keeping. Its biggest flaw for me right now is just the kickstand. I am tall, so I need the new version.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It still is. It's worth keeping. Its biggest flaw for me right now is just the kickstand. I am tall, so I need the new version.

I'm just on the edge like that which is why I have my eye on that Dell Venue 8 Pro. Its form factor is enough to be used as an ebook reader.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers