Still nothing on UPS

aliencatos

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I receive a mail from the Microsoft store telling me my surface 2 have benn ship but still no tracking on UPS

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated

ScreenSaver24

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Yah same here but its good to know its overnight shipping and i'll be getting this things tomorrow, I am so excited! First things first is to download and beat Halo Spartan Assault!

aliencatos

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I order my type cover 2 and surface 2 on 2 diferent order cuz I was'nt shure if I'll get the type cover, still nothing for the surface but the typecover 2 is in :
Harrisburg, PA, United States 10/21/2013 14:01 Origin Scan

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
if youre doing UPS, make sure u pick it up at their location because you could end up getting it at the end of the day. UPS drivers take forever.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Well, its a good sign a lot if us are experiencing the same thing. A label has been created . . . bla bla bla. . .

Maybe so many have been sold UPS can't keep up.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Once again. This is common with one day shipping.

I have preordered many things from Microsoft Store. I never get shipping data updated on tracking until like 12-18 hours before I got the package.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Wow, what are the odds. Right after I types my entry on no activity it just updated that it will arrive tomorrow. The weird thing is, I elected to go with standard shipping and its here (or expected to be) in two days after shipment.

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
No update on my UPS tracking info either; however, being a frequent online shopper I had signed up for their UPS My Choice service, and when I check my UPS My Choice Delivery Planner on their FB app, it shows the delivery date as tomorrow, 10/22. So excited! Now to figure out what to do with my 1st gen. Surface RT...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon