Can it run Photoshop?

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey, so I do Photoshop and I am thinking of getting a Surface 2, I would like to be able to go out, take my photos and then sit down somewhere and edit them! Nice and simple!
But I would really like to know will the Surface 2 ( NOT PRO ) run Photoshop?

PS: I'm not getting Pro as I do not have that kind of money.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
So I would need to get the Surface Pro 2?

What about the Surface Pro? I do not need to get the "2" right?

The surface pro and the pro 2 can run photoshop because they can have x86 application.

So if you get a Surface Pro, it will run photoshop.

Last edited:

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Thank you! But yeah, I just love the Surface, its like a little companion, take it everywhere and its just so small and useful.
I remember when I first saw it, I was like... Want.

replay0

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
If you get the Surface RT, or Surface 2 (the non x86 versions), you can still use the Adobe Photoshop Express app (free). There are plenty of non-PS apps that are good for quick editing on your tablet. I am a Photoshop/DSLR photographer myself, but when I travel, I use FOTOR on my Surface RT. Great for non-professional edits.

coolqf

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! But yeah, I just love the Surface, its like a little companion, take it everywhere and its just so small and useful.
I remember when I first saw it, I was like... Want.

The surface pro only has 4gb of ram. If you use Photoshop a lot you will find your device running Photoshop slowly.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
If you get the Surface RT, or Surface 2 (the non x86 versions), you can still use the Adobe Photoshop Express app (free). There are plenty of non-PS apps that are good for quick editing on your tablet. I am a Photoshop/DSLR photographer myself, but when I travel, I use FOTOR on my Surface RT. Great for non-professional edits.

I also like Fotor. It is clean and easy to use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos