I just had enough. Time for me to talk now.

pbankey

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I decided that I had enough. Enough of the misleading information, enough of the apples vs. oranges benchmarks and comparisons, and enough of the baseless dislike for Microsoft and the Surface.

I decided to start a blog dedicated to telling the world how and why I love using my Surface.

My goal isn't to drown out the negativity that people have with the tablet - that will never go away, and realistically, I can never be louder than them anyway. In fact, I actually feel that the negativity is a good thing... when it's legitimate. We all care about the future of the Surface as fans who one and use one, right?

My goal is simply to tell the world what it does and why I like using it for all the things I use it for. Easy. Anyone who views the blog can decide whether it's the right device for them. Though, I have a feeling that when people hear how I use my Surface every day (no matter how simple or complex the task), then more people will have an intelligent understanding on the role it plays. Just the facts.

Why I Love My Surface | True stories from owners and users of Microsoft's Surface tablet

I just created the blog tonight, so no posts are up yet. Honestly, I have no idea if this will even have an impact... but I want to try it anyway. I'm also happy to post things anyone in this forum who uses a Surface wants to share.

g808

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Way to take a stand. Look forward to reading your thoughts and experiences. I'm enjoying my Surface 2 so far, but I suppose it's still the honeymoon phase.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6