I've had my surface2 for four days and notice it seems to lose the WiFi connection sometimes several times an hour. It's brief each time but getting annoying. Granted I am using my phones hotspot right now to connect , but that has never been a problem in the past. I'll be getting a more permanent connection installed in a few days, but will be out of the return with no questions asked window time frame by then. Just wondering if anyone else is having any problem. Interesting thing is it always shows I'm connected then the screen pops up saying I'm not. When I press the diagnose button it comes back in a few seconds. Loving the surface and don't want to return it as I'm having no other issues. I'd be afraid I'd get one with worse problems I've read about on here.
    EDIT: I'll take it to a coffee shop somewhere and try it out on a regular WiFi system. Might be able to rule out the phones hotspot that way. Still wondering if anyone else has any connection issues tho.
    10-29-2013 11:03 AM
    Same thing happened to me on the first day of usage. Problem stopped after applying all the available updates, and now my home WiFi connection works flawlessly.
    10-29-2013 11:53 AM