Surface RT cases on Surface 2

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if the tight fitting snap on type case will work? I know there is a very very small difference in dimension, and as a result I've been told it is so small that these RT cases will work with them and I've also been told, no they won't. Unfortunately j cant get the actual companies to respond.

nuprotocol

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if the tight fitting snap on type case will work? I know there is a very very small difference in dimension, and as a result I've been told it is so small that these RT cases will work with them and I've also been told, no they won't. Unfortunately j cant get the actual companies to respond.

Amazon.com: Snugg Microsoft Surface 1 & 2 Leather Wallet Case in Black for RT and Pro - High Quality Case with Card Slot, Pocket and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior: Computers & Accessories

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
The official incipio cases are way to expensive. You can get them a bit cheaper on ebay from other users.

thefinishline

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I know that the black feather cases for the RT are available at Best Buy now. If a store near you has one, it might not be a terrible hassle to try it yourself and return it if it doesn't fit.

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon