Surface 2 - My Review

krox1105

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Could you cover the topic of connecting a surface 2 to an external display? I really want to see what all this device can do.

Onager1286

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys! Glad you liked, although I know posting it here is like preaching to the choir. The type cover is holding up great, and honestly, as much as I wanted to like the Touch Cover 2, it's just much easier to have physical keys. It's a really solidly made keyboard, and like I said in the review, it doesn't feel compromised.

Onager1286

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Bro good review , liked it . Btw can't yin directly hook up the camera via USB port ?

By the way, yeah I could have hooked it up via the USB port, but I always feel like I'll accidentally yank the cord and send my camera flying to the ground. SD card transfers are my preference.

Christian Kallevig

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys! Glad you liked, although I know posting it here is like preaching to the choir. The type cover is holding up great, and honestly, as much as I wanted to like the Touch Cover 2, it's just much easier to have physical keys. It's a really solidly made keyboard, and like I said in the review, it doesn't feel compromised.
The size and layout of the keys on TypeCover 2 is virtually identical to my 16" laptop. It's really fantastic for typing, probably the best keyboard I've had on a mobile computer.

Onager1286

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Excellent review! Your blog is visually stunning on my 920.

Thanks, I use Squarespace. They have some really nice templates with a good deal of customization available. I just noticed that some of the words don't wrap correctly though on my own 920... I'll have to look into that.

dolphinparty

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
The purple type cover goes well with the silver.

I want a type cover 2, just holding out for a discount ?109 is a bit much when I have a touch cover (1) that I don't use a whole lot.

EDIT: I'm jealous that you went to Japan, I have no idea where to begin in planning a trip.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs