Yahoo.com unreadable on IE11

Winphoner

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried going to us.yahoo.com on their surface with windows 8.1? On my Surface 2, the page loads fine, but when you scroll to the bottom of the lost of articles, its supposed to continue to load, but on IE, it just stops. Also the main top section with the scrolling news items is static, and if you try to hit the left or right arrows on it, it just makes the whole thing blank.
I'm pretty used to reading yahoo on other tablets etc before bed, it's a little frustrating to not be able to do that on this awesome new machine.

Highdefjunkie

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried going to us.yahoo.com on their surface with windows 8.1? On my Surface 2, the page loads fine, but when you scroll to the bottom of the lost of articles, its supposed to continue to load, but on IE, it just stops. Also the main top section with the scrolling news items is static, and if you try to hit the left or right arrows on it, it just makes the whole thing blank.
I'm pretty used to reading yahoo on other tablets etc before bed, it's a little frustrating to not be able to do that on this awesome new machine.

Hit the compatibility mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99