Picking Mine Up Today.

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
Haha, my local best buy had tons of purple,pink,blue and one black. I snatched the last black. Purple? Seriously?
LOL, yes seriously.

I have so many gadgets that black/silver get boring. At least if we were in the 1970's I'd have the option to get faux woodgrain covering as an option (like the stereo components that I had back in the day). I don't like garish colors like the blue and pink. But the purple is deep and muted.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
You know, I got the last black type cover 2...there were two purple one there...and I kinda wish I got purple. Its a very nice deep color and would look awesome with my black pro 2.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
You know, I got the last black type cover 2...there were two purple one there...and I kinda wish I got purple. Its a very nice deep color and would look awesome with my black pro 2.

I love my purple type cover. :D

I just wish the track pad was better. Doesn't matter, I just bought an arc mouse surface edition!

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
So, after more tome with the device, I'll take back my comment about the screen: with proper brightness it looks fantastic. I was so used to running other devices on low brightness, I did so with the Surface... for my preference, the screen needs a higher level of brightness. It still collects, and shows, dirt and smudges more so than any other devices that I've used, but that's minor at the end of the day.

Overall, the device is fantastic. The fit and finish I'd give about 4.5 out of 5: it's not perfect.

The kickstand is awesome, but I find it awkward to open. There's probably a knack I haven't developed yet.

The speed is great, though it is prone to be sluggish at times. Nothing horrible, but enough to know that this isn't an i7 desktop.

The speakers are fine for video, but horrible for music: I had shut off the signal enhancements (same goes for headphones).

Bottom line, I'm really enjoying it.

(Note to David Blake: I reverted your changes to my thread title. This is not about a Surface Pro 2)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786