Surface 1 Pro stock, where did it go?

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Where did MS's stock of pro's go when the SP2 came out? Where are the deal going to be? I see they pulled their refurb ones form the refurb Microsoft Store. I figured now would be a good time to get one at a good price.

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't really buy the original Surface,even though it's really cheap,the fact that i can't play PC games is a big minus for people who are gamers (or atleast like games),If you really want the a Surface pro,you could maybe get one from ebay or amazon or save up and buy an SP2,which is way more expensive but may be faster and have more Internal memory!

StuBeck

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
My surface pro runs Fallout NV just fine, which is all I need. I have a 360 for other games, and it doesn't have enough hard drive space to load it up with much more anyway!

jimkraz

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
PC World UK are still selling them, I got one on Thursday of this week, was ?719 for ?599 with ?25 card to spend in windows/xbox or WPh store, so not to bad a deal. Jim

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
Where did MS's stock of pro's go when the SP2 came out? Where are the deal going to be? I see they pulled their refurb ones form the refurb Microsoft Store. I figured now would be a good time to get one at a good price.
There is no surplus SP1 stock. There was never a glut of Pro 1 inventory. It was the RT that was way, way over manufactured. That is why there are so many places selling RTs this Black Friday.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The MS store here in Bellevue WA is selling the 64gig version is $699 a few days ago, it was being sold along with SP2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon