Get a free Touch Cover when you buy Surface 2

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Buy Surface 2

Limited time: Get a free Touch cover with purchase of a Surface and a Type Cover 2. Build your bundle and select your free Touch cover on the next screen.*

Disclaimer: *Valid 11/8/2013 through 12/31/2013 or while supplies last. Available in select Microsoft retail and online stores in US (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Customers must purchase a new Surface or Surface 2 device to qualify for offer. Some exclusions may apply. Limited quantities and colors available. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. Limit 1 per device purchased. Taxes may apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.

Source: Microsoft Store Website

Edit: Sighs, I thought it is bundled WITH the Surface without any twists.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Let me see if I'm getting this right. So of you buy a Surface RT or a Surface 2 and a type cover 2, then you get a free touch cover? Touch cover 1 or 2?

Either way, I would take advantage of that. You can sell the free touch cover for a nice profit (if it's the Touch Cover 2 then you can get at least $100, which basically means you bought the Type Cover for only $20-$30).

msweig

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
My guess is it is the first Gen. They were mailing them out to the people who went to the Surface events at the Microsoft Stores (at least they said they were in Houston, though I've never received mine). My guess is they have plenty and are trying to get rid of them.

Texas Wolves

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
The website says it's only valid on the 64GB version of the Surface 2. However, I tried putting both the Touch and Touch2 cover in my cart to see what would take and neither had the discount. So it's a bit screwy, at least when I tried on my phone. I'm waiting to see if any last minutes deals comes out on black friday/cyber Monday before I pull the trigger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre