Sending the Surface on for Exchange

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
After a couple of weeks my Surface would start developing what I can only describe as artifacts and then lock up. I took a picture and sent it to Microsoft Support, and they are now shipping me a new Surface 2. Here is hoping the new one has no issues

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
After a couple of weeks my Surface would start developing what I can only describe as artifacts and then lock up. I took a picture and sent it to Microsoft Support, and they are now shipping me a new Surface 2. Here is hoping the new one has no issues

Are they letting you hold onto your current Surface until the new one ships or did you have to send in your S2 first?

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
They gave two choices, there standard exchange were I would send them my Surface and once received they would send me another. The other option was an advanced exchange were they put a hold on your credit card, ship you the new Surface and then give you 15 days to ship yours back. This is the option I chose so I wouldn't be without my tablet.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
They gave two choices, there standard exchange were I would send them my Surface and once received they would send me another. The other option was an advanced exchange were they put a hold on your credit card, ship you the new Surface and then give you 15 days to ship yours back. This is the option I chose so I wouldn't be without my tablet.

Cool. I might see about the credit card option when I send mines in to get the volume rocker fixed.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720