Best mouse for surface 2

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I think the arc touch mouse surface edition is the best. I own one, and feels better than the original. It also doesn't require a USB, just Bluetooth.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I think the arc touch mouse surface edition is the best. I own one, and feels better than the original. It also doesn't require a USB, just Bluetooth.

Didn't even know that existed. Would be considerably more expensive though. Is there any difference in response time? I have had bad luck with many bluetooth devices.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Didn't even know that existed. Would be considerably more expensive though. Is there any difference in response time? I have had bad luck with many bluetooth devices.

It connects very fast, and feels very nice. Much more pricey than the regular. I think it's worth it though.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I love my Wedge Mouse. I know it gets a lot of hate, but its so compact are quite fun to use and show off. Its a little more pricey than $30 but I think the cool factor of it is worth it. It turns heads when people see it!

malberti1993

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Okay, whats the difference between the arch touch surface edition and the regular arch touch.

I don't really like the wedge one because it is too small.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Okay, whats the difference between the arch touch surface edition and the regular arch touch.

I don't really like the wedge one because it is too small.

I'm not going to deny that it's small, or try to convince you to get it, but I have MASSIVE hands and while I couldn't see myself using it on my primary desktop, when on the go it is more than suitable and really is not at all hard or uncomfortable to use! I'm not saying its more comfortable than the arch, but if you are ever in a position where you can give it a try id say do it! My only complaint with the mouse is lack of Windows 8 gestures support (they said it was coming, I'm still waiting)

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
It depends on whether you want to be able to use the USB port for something other than the mouse. I have both the wedge and the new Arc mouse. I like the new Arc better. I also like the fact then when folded flat it turns off to travel. I found the wedge mouse would sometimes turn on when in the case as its button was accidentally pressed.

Spend this much on a tablet, the extra money is well justified in my opinion.

There is a 40 dollar price difference between arch touch and arch touch surface edition, Not sure if its worth the extra 40!

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Microsoft Sculpt Mouse (strange names they have...) for my new PC and I love it! It might be a bit big for your needs though, but it is Bluetooth, so you don't need any USB thing

thesmithiz

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I've had it for almost 2 weeks, and played games on it and had to use it for a long time, and haven't had to replace the batteries yet.
Are you, or have you, had any problems with it staying connected? I have had mine for 3 weeks and at first it would lose connection and not be able to reconnect unless I did a restart. After a fix I found searching the internet it started working fine until the November update and now the problem is back with losing connection for no apparent reason. I also discovered that I am not alone with this problem as well as others having Bluetooth issues with the Surface2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99