Best mouse for surface 2

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Are you, or have you, had any problems with it staying connected? I have had mine for 3 weeks and at first it would lose connection and not be able to reconnect unless I did a restart. After a fix I found searching the internet it started working fine until the November update and now the problem is back with losing connection for no apparent reason. I also discovered that I am not alone with this problem as well as others having Bluetooth issues with the Surface2

Well I have a pro 2, and works fine.

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Are you, or have you, had any problems with it staying connected? I have had mine for 3 weeks and at first it would lose connection and not be able to reconnect unless I did a restart. After a fix I found searching the internet it started working fine until the November update and now the problem is back with losing connection for no apparent reason. I also discovered that I am not alone with this problem as well as others having Bluetooth issues with the Surface2

I had an issue once before the last updates. No issues since on the Surface 2.

igoramadas

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I tried the Arc Touch Surface Edition but didn't like it. The fact that the laser tracker is on the front of the mouse makes it far less accurate for me - I tried to adapt for 5 days and I would always feel the urge to come back to my old Microsoft 5000 mouse because of misplacing the mouse pointer. Sometimes I rotate the mouse on its back to make tiny/precise movements, and having the sensor on the front wasn't working well.

So I returned and got a Logitech Ultrathin mouse and all I have to say is that this little thing is superb! Super thin, super light, super accurate, and the touch surface works surprisingly well. But it's expensive, paid 60 EUR.

suziezfranks

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Logitech Ultrathin mouse is worth the money, best mouse for the Surface. If you are doing a lot of mousing, this is the mouse to get, only $60 on Amazon.

jMawl

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Logitech Ultrathin mouse is worth the money, best mouse for the Surface. If you are doing a lot of mousing, this is the mouse to get, only $60 on Amazon.
Does the Ultrathin mouse work on glass like the anywhere mouse? I find myself on a glass work surface quite often, and that feature is a must. I know that the Arc Touch Surface doesn't advertise that as a feature, either so if anybody has use the Arc Touch on glass please post a reply. Thanks.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Does the Ultrathin mouse work on glass like the anywhere mouse? I find myself on a glass work surface quite often, and that feature is a must. I know that the Arc Touch Surface doesn't advertise that as a feature, either so if anybody has use the Arc Touch on glass please post a reply. Thanks.

I have read reviews of people saying the Arch Touch Surface does not work on glass.

thundr51

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I have read reviews of people saying the Arch Touch Surface does not work on glass.

It doesn't. I tried using it at a hotel that had glass tables and it would barely move despite what I was doing. I also tried it on another area that was wood covered by glass and still didn't work. I want to like this mouse because of the form factor, but I'm starting to think that maybe it only works well with the surface only (I have acer w700)

thundr51

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I found a generic arc touch mouse for significantly cheaper.
Wireless Optical Mouse 2.4GHz Arc Touch Scroll Computer Laptop PC Foldable Flat USB Adaptor Black Unique Look-in Mice from Computer & Networking on Aliexpress.com
Nice, have you ever ordered anything from aliexpress? I've heard horror stories.

Looks the same as microsoft arc touch mouse.
If link doesn't work check out
Wireless Optical Mouse 2.4GHz Arc Touch Scroll Computer Laptop PC Foldable Flat USB Adaptor Black Unique Look in google

PandaSPUR

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Go check out the Razer Orochi bluetooth mouse.

Its compact, has a nice grippy matte texture on top and nice slick feet on the bottom.
Its meant for gamers, so it comes with a wired mode as well, but for me that just comes in handy if my batteries die.

I think its $60 new on amazon, but I got mine in "Used - Good" condition for $40 and it looks brand new.
It even came with the batteries still in their wrapper lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon