My Silly fix for low speaker volume...

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
So, like many, I find the volume on these speakers to be too low, especially during a movie. Not surprisingly, when I cupped my hands behind the speakers, it improved quite a bit.

So, I came up with the below solution. It's just a couple pieces of cardboard I had laying around...a couple quick cuts and done. It seems to work well, but I'll know better when I watch a movie tonight. If it does work well, I may come up with a more permanent solution (They don't really need to be that large, and black material would be better). Not the most elegant solution, but workable. ;)

Anyway, excuse the photo quality...the Lumia 520 isn't the best, and I didn't want to dig out my D7000 just for these...

WP_20131122_003.jpg

WP_20131122_005.jpg

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
So, like many, I find the volume on these speakers to be too low, especially during a movie. Not surprisingly, when I cupped my hands behind the speakers, it improved quite a bit.

So, I came up with the below solution. It's just a couple pieces of cardboard I had laying around...a couple quick cuts and done. It seems to work well, but I'll know better when I watch a movie tonight. If it does work well, I may come up with a more permanent solution (They don't really need to be that large, and black material would be better). Not the most elegant solution, but workable. ;)

Anyway, excuse the photo quality...the Lumia 520 isn't the best, and I didn't want to dig out my D7000 just for these...

View attachment 50323

View attachment 50322

I Just use headphones. with headphones you have the opposite problem, it gets way too loud. Got to turn volume down to the low 20s range. Lol, go figure

Saurabh3321

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I Just use headphones. with headphones you have the opposite problem, it gets way too loud. Got to turn volume down to the low 20s range. Lol, go figure

Yeah somehow earphones are working load on low volumes
My brainwavz B2 work fine on just 14 volume out of 100!
But hey who cares, it maintains separate volume for headphones and internal speaker so you can adjust once and when you plug anything, it will automatically change your volume.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos