$169.99 - eBay Deals, free shipping

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I ended up with 2 devices so now I need to sell 1. Very impressed with the condition of these "refurbished" units. Look brand new. Work great. Anyway, anyone have a rough estimate of how long the 8.1 upgrade will take after the download is complete?

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I ended up with 2 devices so now I need to sell 1. Very impressed with the condition of these "refurbished" units. Look brand new. Work great. Anyway, anyone have a rough estimate of how long the 8.1 upgrade will take after the download is complete?

can you ship one to India? We don't have anyone selling here.

wiseguywood

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Couldn't pass this deal. Mine showed up on Monday, but my touch cover is still in transit. Tablet came from Indiana (same state as me, cover shipped from Las Vegas) The tablet looked brand new, but it was marked refurbished. Updating took a long while, but I love it so far, well worth the $$ spent.

Rob Rowland

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Mine showed up on Tuesday. Looks brand new and works great. Wish I had purchased more than one, would have made awesome Xmas gifts! I prefer using it over my pro for surfing the web due to its lighter weight.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas