Surface 2/Surface Pro Product Placement?

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen any product placement in TV shows for the new Tablets?

I was watching Rachel Ray the other day(not by choice lol....i couldn't find the remote and i was too lazy to change the channel manually through the box itself lol) and I saw the Surface 2/Pro?

I am not sure which it was but it was some good Product placement? It wasn't just sitting there.

The camera actually focused on it and Zoomed in and the guest chef was talking about it as he was preparing whatever random dish he was cooking.
Saying that is perfect for cooking in the kitchen. How Moms with busy kids who cause spills will appreciate that the keyboard is easy to handle with Spills

Showing off the Kickstand as well as showing off a few apps/multi-tasking for like grocery shopping lists and recipes. I had been falling asleep while watching it but my ears perked up a bit and eyes opened when I saw the surface. I thought it was a great way to show off the tablet to MOMS and those who are really big on cooking and what not.

Just wanted to share :D

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's interesting. I'm not into cooking myself, so I'd never watch that show, but it's nice to see Surface 2 spotted more often.

codeda

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes actually, I was watching the Mindy project last week and she went out for a business dinner and plopped out the surface pro to type up notes. I thought it was kinda cool.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12