Surface 2 Dual External Monitors?

Dustin Dexter

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Is this possible?

I have one external working just fine. Everything I see in searching is for the Surface Pro 2, and they just use the DisplayPort and USB port.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Is this possible?

I have one external working just fine. Everything I see in searching is for the Surface Pro 2, and they just use the DisplayPort and USB port.

There was one ppicture of a guy who had his Surface Pro running on four external monitors, so it is definitely possible on the Pro but I don't know how to do it. If you Bing that, I believe the guy provided instructions. EDIT: I see now you are wanting to do this on the Surface 2, not the Surface Pro 2. Sorry for misreading. Not sure if that's possible, but, hey, at least you got 200GB of SkyDrive storage for free.

Last edited:

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
There was one ppicture of a guy who had his Surface Pro running on four external monitors, so it is definitely possible but I don't know how to do it. If you Bing that, I believe the guy provided instructions.

The Pro you can do anything with, but if I'm correct that would not be possible to achieve with RT.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
You could possibly set up a hard wired monitor and then try to use miracast for another monitor. That's the only possible way I can think of... if that even works. Assuming you want to be extended on all the monitors. If you just wanted to duplicate you could get an hdmi splitter!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05