Mail from Start Screen

riquejohnson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This is my second day with my Surface 2. I'm loving it. But the mail does not receive emails in a timely manner. I have my hotmail account on my phone too, but when a message is sent to me, I see the notification on my phone but not the Surface. I tried the sync and it still didn't come in.
Suggestions.
Thanks in advance

livekyle

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Wait, is it about not getting the notification or the mail actually not arriving on the Surface? (i.e. when you open the app: is the mail there but you didn't get notified or is it really not there?)

kristalsoldier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
This is my second day with my Surface 2. I'm loving it. But the mail does not receive emails in a timely manner. I have my hotmail account on my phone too, but when a message is sent to me, I see the notification on my phone but not the Surface. I tried the sync and it still didn't come in.
Suggestions.
Thanks in advance

Check in each of your Hotmail/ Outlook folders on your Surface 2. Recently, the same thing happened to me and I found the offending mail sitting inside the 'Newsletter' folder and I did not receive a notification that it had arrived. Once you move it into the Inbox, you will get an alert saying that henceforth mails like that will appear in your inbox. In my case, that is what I wanted, so I said yes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs